Team Match is a 3 vs. 3 game mode that was added in February 2019. This game mode is currently in open beta testing.
- 1 Gameplay Overview
- 2 Differences from Classic Mode
- 3 In-Game Team Guide
- 4 Apocalypse Episodes
- 5 Patch History
- 6 Announcements/Previews History
Team Match Basics
In Team Match, two 3-person teams face off against each other. Each match lasts approximately 10 minutes. The first team to reach 20 player kills wins. If all the areas have become restricted and no team has reached 20 eliminations, the team with the highest eliminations wins. If the eliminations number is the same for both teams, the team with more assists wins.
Team Matches occur within the Seoul Map. Items in Seoul are higher-rarity compared to those in Lumia Island. Teammates must communicate and strategically work together to overpower the enemy team.
Prior to starting the match, players enter the Team Lobby, where they will be matched up with 2 teammates. Players can choose their character, aptitude, and skin via the Character Choice menu.
On the right side of the screen, players can view their teammates' character/aptitude choices. There is also a Team Lobby chat option, for chatting with teammates prior to the start of the match.
When you are ready, click/tap the 'Preparation' button. When both teams are ready the game will begin!
Teams of approximately equal skill level are matched together, by calculating teams' average Rank Points. The average rank of the 6 players can be viewed in the top right corner.
- A. Scoreboard and in-game timer: Each point represents one player kill.
- B. Survivors details: This button can be used to view the equipment, mastery, and other statistics for all the players in the game. Note: Information for enemy players only updates when they are encountered in battle, or after using the 'Reconnaissance' button.
- C. Team Details window: Shows the health, equipment, and location of your two teammates. The color of each equipment icon indicates the rarity of the equipment that your teammate has equipped. This window alternates with the "Target Item" feature.
- D. Item Sharing display
- E. Quick Chat function
- F. Teammates' kills and assists are shown to the right of the Team Details window.
- G: Killer Marker: This player has killed 3 or more enemy players in a row, without dying.
Players can select an item in their inventory and press "Share" to share that item with their teammates. Only 1 item can be shared at a time.
To take an item from the item sharing, click/tap the desired item. Players can take back items from their own item sharing slot.
By clicking/tapping within a teammate's section of the Team Details display, the player can directly teleport to their teammate's location. This allows the player to switch areas without needing to open the in-game map.
Quick-chat can be used to send preset messages to one's teammates. This allows for communication between teammates, even if they do not speak the same language.
Once the quick chat menu is open, the player can swipe towards a message to send it, or touch the center of the quick chat display to cancel.
The following messages can be sent via quick-chat:
- Enemy: There's an enemy here!
- Monster: There's a wild animal here!
- Help: I need help!
- Run Away: Everyone spread out!
Text-based chatting is also available by clicking the "..." icon at the top of the screen.
At the end of the match, rewards are given out based on whether the player's team won or lost, the number of eliminations, and the number of assists.
When players are killed, they are taken back to Underground Path to revive. There is a short revival animation (including a timer) before players can return to an area on the Seoul map. Players with a 'Killer' mark (see below) will have an extended respawn time, further increased by each kill they accumulated. Teams receive one score point per enemy player death, including restricted area deaths and dying to animals.
Upon reviving, the following conditions occur:
- HP and Stamina are fully restored
- Any changes to the equipped weapon's attack damage (dulling, increased attack from Red Muffler's special effect, effects from character skills, etc.) are reset. The equipped weapon reverts to its original attack damage value.
- Players keep all of the items in their inventory and all of their equipped items.
- Any status effects are removed, including Stimuli/Unstoppable status effects from animal kills.
If you remain in Underground Path for longer than 15 seconds, you will die and award a point to the enemy team.
Unlike Classic Match, killed players' corpses do not appear on the map.
Other Combat Components
- Teammates cannot encounter each other through Searching, so teammates cannot attack each other. Additionally, skills such as Omen or Distorted Malice will not negatively affect teammates in the area where the skill is used. However, skills (ex: Arson) that inflict status effects on the area, rather than enemy players, will still negatively affect teammates.
- Kill Assists: If a player inflicts an attack right before their teammate deals the killing blow, the player will receive an "assist" point.
Assist points (referred to as "Help" points in the end-game screen) are factored into game reward distribution. Additionally, if both teams have an equal number of eliminations, the winning is determined by the number of assists.
- Killer System: Players with 3 or more consecutive kills without dying to another player are marked as a 'killer' in-game. Players with the 'killer' marker earn additional EXP for eliminations; the greater number of eliminations, the greater the EXP bonus. The 'killer' marker is only removed upon being killed by another player. Deaths by other means (animals, restricted areas) will not remove it, however, deaths from attacks, damage effects or area effects (including those of your allies) will remove it.
- The respawn timer by default is 3 seconds, but upon becoming a 'killer' this extends to 6 seconds. For each kill beyond the initial 3 accumulated, a further 1.5 seconds are added.
- The 'killer' marker appears in the following places:
- Self: in the bottom left corner
- Teammate: Next to their character image, in the top left corner
- Enemy player: Upon encountering the enemy player, the killer marker is shown next to their HP bar.
The Adaptation aptitude inflicts more damage upon enemies with the killer marker.
- EXP/Level Sharing system: Players on the same team share EXP amongst themselves. Whenever a player gains EXP, their teammates also gain EXP. Players do not share mastery.
- Stimuli/Unstoppable: Stimuli and Unstoppable are advantageous status effects received as a reward for killing the Bear, Gorilla, or Dr. Wickeline. When a player kills the Bear or Gorilla, all members of that team will receive the Stimuli status effect (40 seconds duration). When a player kills Dr. Wickeline, all members of that team will receive the Unstoppable status effect (40 seconds duration). These status effects will disappear upon player death/revival.
Differences from Classic Mode
Areas and Items
Instead of collecting low-rarity ingredients and crafting them together to make upgraded items, high-rarity items can be found immediately in Team Match, through Searching. A few crafting recipes are still possible (ex. Knee Pads + Advanced Military Boots to make Battle Boots), but generally there is less crafting in Team Match gameplay.
Most searchable items are Uncommon, Rare or Epic in rarity. Epic items cannot be found until after the second round of restrictions (4 minutes 30 seconds after the start of the game).
Items are organized such that each area contains a certain type of weapon and a certain type of armor gear. Each area also contains various Stamina Items. Additionally, all areas contain Bullets and Arrows.
|Area||Weapon Type||Armor Type|
|Avenue||Blade, Blade/Stab||Arm Armor|
|Convention Center||Hand||Head Armor|
|Sports Complex||Hand||Arm Armor|
|Blade Weapons||Avenue (Bridge: Blade/Stab only)|
|Stab Weapons||Bridge (Avenue: Blade/Stab only)|
|Blunt Weapons||Island, Post Office|
|Hand Weapons||Lake, Sports Complex|
|Gun Weapons||Boulevard, Military Base|
|Bow Weapons||Mountain, Seoul Forest|
|Thrown Weapons||Station, Convention Center|
|Head Armor||Convention Center, Lake|
|Clothes||Seoul Forest, Military Base, Post Office|
|Arm Armor||Avenue, Sports Complex|
|Leg Armor||Island, Station|
|Accessories||Boulevard, Bridge, Mountain|
There are very few Health Items available in Team Match. Health items can be obtained from killing animals, or via Lenox's Fishing skill.
Team Matches are significantly shorter than Classic Matches. Team Match games last 10.5 minutes at most (the final area becomes permanently restricted 10.5 minutes after the start of the game).
Round 1 lasts 2 minutes 30 seconds, Rounds 2-3 last 2 minutes, and all subsequent rounds last 1 minute. Restricted Areas are permanently restricted starting from the 4th round.
For more information, see Seoul Area Restriction Timeline.
Several characters may be prohibited from Team Match. The current list of prohibited characters can be viewed within the game main menu, via the red caution sign.
Currently, no characters are prohibited
Additionally, some character skills have different effects in Team Match than in Classic Match. These skills will have two separate icons and descriptions within the Character menu of the main lobby. For more information, see Team Mode Skills.
Both animal spawn patterns and item drops differ from those in Classic Mode. Each animal only spawns once, and any animal can spawn in any open area. If an animal is still alive at the end of the round, it will move to a different open area at the start of the next round.
The locations of the Gorilla, Bear, and Dr. Wickeline are shown on the in-game map, if they have spawned and are still alive.
Each animal's spawn time and item drops are as follows:
|Animal||Spawn time (M:SS after game start)||Item Drops|
|Crow||Start of Round 1 (0:00)||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Osprey||Start of Round 1 (0:00)||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Bat||Start of Round 1 (0:00)||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Hunting Dog||Start of Round 2 (2:30)||Clang Clatter, Pill|
|Bloodhound||Start of Round 2 (2:30)||Clang Clatter, Pill|
|Gorilla||Start of Round 3 (4:30)||Adrenaline Drink, Herb, one Epic Accessory|
|Bear||Start of Round 4 (6:30)||Searing Palm Scroll, Honey Medicine, one Epic Accessory|
|Dr. Wickeline||Start of Round 5 (7:30)||Healing Potion, one Uncommon Health item, one Legendary weapon|
Mr. Meiji does not appear in Team Match.
Additionally, each animal's stats differ from its stats in Classic Match. These differences are as follows:
|Animal||Classic Match||Team Match|
|Crow||15 / 20 / 40||10 / 20 / 40|
|Osprey||15 / 20 / 40||10 / 20 / 40|
|Bat||20 / 40 / 60||15 / 40 / 60|
|Hunting Dog||30 / 50 / 100||30 / 50 / 150|
|Bloodhound||30 / 50 / 100||20 / 50 / 150|
|Gorilla||50 / 100 / 200||55 / 100 / 400|
|Bear||60 / 120 / 150||65 / 120 / 350|
|Dr. Wickeline||80 / 160 / 350||100 / 160 / 650|
Gorilla, Bear and Dr. Wickeline gain additional skills that activate after dropping to certain health thresholds:
- Upon reaching 70% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 40 damage
- Upon reaching 30% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 40 damage, and inflicts ‘Slow’ debuff effect.
- Upon reaching 70% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 50 damage
- Upon reaching 30% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 50 damage, and inflicts ‘Bleeding’ effect.
- Upon reaching 70% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for 50 damage, and inflicts ‘Poisoned’ debuff with 7 stacks.
- Poisoned : Character’s armor reduced by 2% (12 secs duration time, maximum 7 stacks)
- Upon reaching 30% of its health: Attacks all survivors in the current area for 50 damage, and inflicts ‘Deadly Poison’ debuff.
- Deadly Poison: Take 10% of Max HP as dmg for every action (for 6s)
Upon activation, these skills are announced to all players on the map through the chat.
|Message Type||Gorilla Message||Bear Message||Dr. Wickeline Message|
|Global (70% HP Attack)||The furious Gorilla roars.||I hear the roar of an angry bear.||Wickeline laughs out loud creepily.|
|Global (30% HP Attack)||Slams elegantly. G-Slam like a butterfly!||Frenzied One-Two Claw rages on!||The amazing Syringe Dance move steps are making you dizzy!|
|Local||Gorilla's G-Slam has activated!||Bear's One-Two Claw has activated!||Dr. Wickeline's Syringe Dance has activated!|
Players receive the "local" message if they are attacked by the wild animal. The "global" message is sent to all players on the map. The local message is the same for both the 70% HP and 30% HP attacks.
There are 5 aptitudes that are exclusive to Team Match. Aptitudes that are usable in Classic mode can also be used in Team Match.
For more information, see Team Match Aptitudes.
- Hacking is not possible in Team Match. There is no way to obtain or craft a Network PC, and Mr. Meiji is not in this game mode.
- Compared to Classic mode, there is a greater chance of making noise while fighting in Team Match.
- Weapons cannot defect. (It is still possible for Blade and Blade/Stab weapons to dull.)
- Radar and one random Legendary weapon appear randomly on the map at the start of the 3rd round (4 minutes 30 seconds after the start of the game). Otherwise, there are no random drop items.
- Supply Boxes are not allowed.
In-Game Team Guide
The following are screenshots from the in-game guide on Team Match. It can be accessed via the button in the bottom right corner of the "Normal Mode" screen.
The Apocalypse series was a 12-episode short story that was published in conjunction with the release of Team Match. Each episode takes place within a different area of the Seoul map.
|Episode||Release Date||Featured Area|
|Episode 1||Feb. 15th||Seoul Forest|
|Episode 2||Feb. 18th||Post Office|
|Episode 3||Feb. 19th||Island|
|Episode 4||Feb. 20th||Lake|
|Episode 5||Feb. 21st||Sports Complex|
|Episode 6||Feb. 22nd||Convention Center|
|Episode 7||Feb. 25th||Avenue|
|Episode 8||Feb. 26th||Station|
|Episode 9||Feb. 27th||Boulevard|
|Episode 10||Feb. 28th||Bridge|
|Episode 11||Mar. 4th||Military Base|
|Episode 12||Mar. 5th||Mountain|
- Feb. 20th, 2019: It's announced that Nathapon, Arda, Isol, Bernice, JP are prohibited from Team Mode.
- Feb. 22nd, 2019: Sissela, Lenox, and Barbara are added to the list of prohibited characters.
- Feb. 26th, 2019: Patch version 5.6.02
- Removed the “users league icon” during the match preparation in Team Match
- Added new UI for Aptitude selection: Texts have been added above the Aptitude icon
- Disabled the ‘back’ button that enabled players to leave the game while in match preparation for Team Match
- Added the chat function in the match preparation for Team Match
- Changed the Quick Chat [in-game chat] UI (Toggle → Swipe) [Toggle Quick Chat shown below]
- Now only teammates can view in-game chatting messages, once the Team Match has commenced
- Feb. 26th, 2019: Live Patch
- Lenox’s Fishing: Lenox will now obtain only Uncommon grade health recovery items. [Previously, Fishing could give both Uncommon and Rare health recovery items.]
- Blood Red Hood removed [Previously available in Seoul Forest]
- Mar. 2nd, 2019: Following the change to Lenox's Fishing skill in Team Match, Lenox is removed from the list of prohibited characters. All other prohibited characters are unchanged.
- Mar. 6th, 2019: 5.6.02 Additional Update implemented. The following changes were made to Team Match:
- Kill EXP: The EXP obtained from kill records was reduced.
- 'Adaptation' aptitude revision:
- Previous description: Depending on the experiment's progress, for 10 secs, increase your attack based on the number of corpses (Number of test subject deaths from your team x2).
- New description: Increase your atk based on the number of corpses (Number of test subject deaths from your team × 2). After usage, add 30 dmg when attacking the ‘killer’. [Effect still lasts 10 seconds]
- Wild Animals: The items that can be obtained from wild animals after hunting has been adjusted.
|Animal||Item Drops before 3/6/19||Item Drops after 3/6/19|
|Crow||Clang Clatter, one Uncommon Stamina item||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Osprey||Clang Clatter, one Uncommon Stamina item||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Bat||Clang Clatter, one Uncommon Stamina item||Clang Clatter, Bread|
|Hunting Dog||Clang Clatter, two Rare Stamina items||Clang Clatter, Pill|
|Bloodhound||Clang Clatter, two Uncommon Health items||Clang Clatter, Pill|
|Gorilla||Adrenaline Drink, one Epic Accessory, two Uncommon Health items||Adrenaline Drink, Herb, one Epic Accessory|
|Bear||Searing Palm Scroll, one Epic Accessory, two Uncommon Health items||Searing Palm Scroll, Honey Medicine, one Epic Accessory|
|Dr. Wickeline||Bull Intestine, one Legendary weapon, one Rare Health item, one Rare Stamina item||Healing Potion, one Uncommon Health item, one Legendary weapon|
- Mar. 15th, 2019: Patch notes for the final round of Alpha testing:
- JP is no longer prohibited from Team Match
- Revision of Item Locations
Previous Item Distribution:
|Bracelet of Skadi||1|
|Divine Dual Swords||1|
|Seven Star Sword||1|
|Sharp Kitchen Knife||5|
|Squad Leader Armband||1|
|Sword of Justice||1|
|Vital Sign Sensor||1|
|Bolt Action Rifle||5|
|Double Revolver SP||5|
|Optical Camouflage Bag||1|
|Powder of Life||5|
|Quiver of Infinity||1|
|True Samadhi Fire||1|
|Advanced Military Boots||5|
|Axe of Pangu||1|
|Starsteel Twin Sword||1|
|Steel Knee Pads||1|
|Creed of the Knight||1|
|Imperial Silk Glove||1|
|Open Finger Glove||1|
|Poison Glass Knuckle||1|
|Sword of Shah Jahan||1|
|White Claw Punch||1|
|Banana Leaf Fan||1|
|Heated Frying Pan||5|
|Heated Steel Pipe||5|
|High Voltage Line||5|
|Statue of Soteria||1|
|High Explosive Grenade||1|
|Hot Honey Water||3|
|Oriental Raisin Tea||3|
|Dice of Destiny||1|
|Grand Hand Cannon||1|
|Mounted Archer's Quiver||1|
|Veritas Lux Mea||1|
|Bow of Apollo||1|
|Bow of Zephyrus||1|
|Helm of Banneret||1|
|Tactical OPS Helmet||1|
|Hammer of Thor||1|
|White Crane Fan||1|
|Spiky Bouncy Ball||1|
|1.5L Water Bottle||3|
|Blood Temple Claw||1|
|Frost Petal Hand||1|
|Optical Camouflage Suit||1|
|Phoenix Arms Tattoo||1|
|Shatter Shell Gauntlet||1|
|Covert Agent Uniform||1|
|Lance of Poseidon||1|
|Sheet Metal Armor||1|
- Epic items now appear after the second round of restrictions (4 minutes 30 seconds after the start of the game), not at the start of the game.
- Revision of EXP from player kills
- Revision of Adaptation Aptitude:
- Previous Description: Increase your atk based on the number of corpses (Number of test subject deaths from your team × 2). After usage, add 30 dmg when attacking the ‘killer’. [Effect lasts 10 seconds]
- New Description: Increase your atk based on the number of corpses (Number of test subject deaths from your team + 3)x2. After usage, add 30 dmg when attacking the ‘killer’. [Effect lasts 10 seconds]
- Reduced attack damage from wild animals
- Buffs [Stimuli, Unstoppable] obtained from wild animals will be reset when the player dies. (announced in notice for Mar. 16th Alpha testing)
- Mar. 20th, 2019: The following changes were made for the season 6 update:
- Added the ‘Item Sharing’ topic in the in-game Team Match Guide
- Added Preparations Complete Markings for teammates to see whether each teammate has completed their preparation.
- Teammate’s Resurrection Timer Markings: Teammates will be able to see the timer markings when their teammate(s) has died and the resurrection time remaining will be marked at team’s HUD.
- Item Sharing Effect Added: There will be effect displayed depending on the grade of item shared by yourself and other team members.
- Death in Underground Path: Following revival in the Underground Path, players will die if they fail to move out of the Underground Path within a period of time [15 seconds].
- Additional Resurrection Time when Died as Killer: Players with the ‘Killer’ title will have an increased resurrection time after death [6 seconds; the standard revival time is 3 seconds], and the resurrection time will increase in proportion to the number of kills obtained as the ‘Killer’ [1.5 seconds per each kill over 3 kills].
- Wild Animals Skills Added (Gorilla)
- At 70% health : Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 40 damage
- At 30% health : Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 40 damage, and inflicts ‘Slow’ debuff effect.
- Wild Animals Skills Added (Bear)
- At 70% health : Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 50 damage
- At 30% health : Attacks all survivors in the current area for about 50 damage, and inflicts ‘Bleeding’ effect.
- Team Match Exclusive Skills Added
- Isol: Guerrilla Warfare (Team Match), Pitfall
- Bernice: Hunting Trap (Team Match)
- Nathapon: Time Trail (Team Match)
- Isol, Bernice, Nathapon, and Arda are removed from the list of prohibited characters. JP is added back to the list of prohibited characters. Barbara was initially removed from the list of prohibited characters, but was readded soon after the end of maintenance.
- Additional Details: It is no longer possible to complete Research Journals in Team Match.
- Apr. 3rd, 2019: Starting from now, the Team Match will only allow Herbivore League players to be matched with similar Herbivore League players, and Carnivore League players will, of course, match with Carnivore League players.
- Apr. 17th, 2019: The following changes were made during the 6.1.00 update:
- Uplift and Poaching aptitudes added
- Wild Animal Skills Added (Dr. Wickeline)
- At 70% health: All survivors in the current area will receive 50 damage and be inflicted with ‘Poisoned’ debuff with 7 stacks.
- At 30% health: All survivors in the current area will receive 50 damage and be inflicted with ‘Deadly Poison’.
- ※ Poisoned : Character’s armor reduced by 2% (12 secs duration time, maximum 7 stacks)
- ※ Deadly Poison : 10% of health will be reduced for each movement made. (6 secs duration time)
- Barbara and Sissela are removed from the list of prohibited characters.
- Barbara: Team Match versions of Turret Drone and Body Modification added
- Sissela: Team Match version of Agony-Bearer added
- Apr. 29th, 2019: The respawn pop-up will include the time remaining for resurrection after death.
- Apr. 30th, 2019: Nathapon is added to the list of prohibited characters for all game modes due to issues with his skills
- May 15th, 2019: Nathapon is removed from the list of prohibited characters.
- Feb. 1st, 2019: A teaser titled Coming Soon: In Seoul, Just Kill was released.
- Feb. 7th, 2019: A teaser titled Coming Soon — Team Match Alpha Test was released. This officially confirmed the development of a team-based game mode.
- Feb. 8th, 2019: A artwork preview was released of 2 areas within the Seoul map, alongside the real-life locations that inspired the artwork.
- Feb. 11th, 2019: Recruitment was opened for the first round of Alpha Testers. Registration was opened between February 11th-17th 2019, with the following conditions:
- Alpha Testers that are enlisted will be able to participate in the second round of Alpha Testing.
- Round 1 Alpha Testers may recommend up to 5 players each to participate in the second round of Alpha Testing.
- All of the users who registered for the first round of Alpha Test will be able to participate in future Beta Testing.
- Team BS [players within the Streamer Support program], translators, and Season 5 TOP100 users are guaranteed to be chosen if they register.
- Any participants who register with the wrong nickname or an inappropriate nickname will be excluded from the list.
- Two Team Match quiz events were held on Facebook/Naver Cafe/Twitter, to hint at a few details of Team Match mode. For more information, see Team Match Quiz Events.
- Feb. 15th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 1 released.
- Feb. 18th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 2 released.
- Feb. 19th, 2019: A preview of Team Match was released. This preview revealed the in-game Seoul map (unlabeled), screenshots of the team-matching lobby, and some gameplay screenshots. Additionally, this preview outlined some of the gameplay mechanics of Team Match that differ from those in Classic Mode.
- Feb. 19th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 3 released.
- Feb. 20th, 2019: Announcement of Alpha Testers list and testing schedule for round 1 of Alpha testing. It was announced that round 1 of Alpha Testing would take place on Feb. 21st and Feb. 22nd, during 5PM-8PM KST (GMT+9) on both days.
- Feb. 20th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 4 released.
- Feb. 21st, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 5 released.
- Feb. 21st, 2019: Notice for the first day of Alpha Testing (Round 1); testing was held from 5PM-8PM KST.
- Feb. 22nd, 2019: Notice for the second day of Alpha Testing (Round 1); testing was held from 5PM-8PM KST.
- Players that used Gold to purchase Team Match aptitudes were compensated.
- Based on the previous day's data, Sissela, Lenox, and Barbara were added to the list of prohibited characters.
- This notice also contains a Team Match Guide.
- Feb. 22nd, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 6 released.
- Feb. 25th, 2019: Tester Recruitment is opened for round 2 of Alpha testing, until Feb. 27th, 2019. Each tester from round 1 of Alpha testing can recommend up to 5 players.
- Feb. 25th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 7 released.
- Feb. 26th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 8 released.
- Feb. 26th, 2019: Patch version 5.6.02 is implemented.
- Feb. 26th, 2019: Shortly after patch 5.6.02, a live patch was implemented.
- Feb. 27th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 9 released.
- Feb. 28th, 2019: Announcement of Alpha Testers list and testing schedule for round 2 of Alpha testing. It was announced that round 2 of Alpha Testing would take place on March 2nd and March 3rd, during 5PM-8PM KST (GMT+9) on both days.
- Feb. 28th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 10 released.
- Mar. 2nd, 2019: Notice for the 1st day of Alpha Testing (Round 2); testing was held from 5PM-8PM KST.
- Following the change to Lenox's Fishing skill in Team Match, Lenox was removed from the list of prohibited characters. Barbara and Sissela remain prohibited.
- This notice also contains a Team Match guide.
- Mar. 3rd, 2019: Notice for the 2nd day of Alpha Testing (Round 2).
- Mar. 4th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 11 released.
- Mar. 5th, 2019: Apocalypse Episode 12 released. This is the final episode of the Apocalypse series.
- Mar. 6th, 2019: 5.6.02 Additional Update implemented.
- Mar. 15th, 2019: The final round of Alpha testing is announced. It was announced that round 3 of Alpha Testing would take place on March 16th and March 17th, during 5PM-10PM KST (GMT+9) on both days. This alpha testing was open to all players; no registration was required.
- Mar. 15th, 2019: Notice for the 1st day of Alpha Testing (Round 3).
- Mar. 20th, 2019: Along with the start of season 6, Team Match enters Open Beta Testing.
- Jun. 19th, 2019: During the 6.4.00 patch, Team Match was added to the Private Games mode.
- Jul. 17th, 2019: During the 6.5.00 patch, JP's team match skillset was reworked and was no longer prohibited. Laptop (dead battery), Ion Battery and Cell Phone were added to certain areas in the Team Match map. Additionally, Quests were added for daily/weekly achievements within Team Match mode.